(For residents or those who just love the Catskills)
- Go to FERC Online – eComment (clicking this opens a new tab)
- Register (don’t worry, only your name will show publicly-none of your other information).
- Select a password.
- Go to your email account and wait for the link to come through (it only takes 2 minutes).
Click on the link from FERC in your inbox:
- Go back this page: https://ferconline.ferc.gov/QuickComment.aspx
- In the ‘Enter Docket Number’ text box, enter: P-15056. Click Search, then click the blue + icon that appears and click that:
- Click on the blue plus sign on the right side of the table.
- Click in the text box in the bottom on the page. This is where you can insert your comment.
- If you are in agreement with our reasons for opposing the project you can find a sample at this page: FERC Comment Template.
- Select the text from the template, copy (Control + C on Windows, and ⌘ + c on a Mac), then paste (Control + V on Windows and ⌘ + v on a Mac) the template in the text box labeled ‘Comment’.
- In the text box, add your name, and include comments on what you think about the proposed pump storage project.
- Click on the ‘Submit Comment‘ button.
Done!! Thank you for your comments and supporting the cause.